Oops
on 12-17-2008 at 04:12 PM (128 Views)
So I am supposed to be on a wait cycle (or two) due to being in my cousin's wedding in early Sept. I am liking not having to worry about 'if I eat this, will it affect my O?' or POAS to find out when exactly I am Oing.
SO DH and DTD this morning (no BC protection) and I laid there with him for a few minutes (longer than normal) not even thinking about it... I don't usually O till CD 18ish (it's CD 12)... and then a few hours later, I took a shower and decided to check CP and CM (cleaning down there anyways). The CP was higher then I remember it ever being, it was so open that if I could have gotten my finger further up there, it would have gone into the uterus and as for soft, yes. As for CM I haven't ever looked at semen before, but I would have thought it had all leaked out by the time I took my shower and what I was pulling out and getting was very stretchy and egg white, VERY stretchy and egg white!!
So, oh crap, I don't know what to do if we actually caught that egg, if in fact it has released, or will soon. R's wedding is in 37.5 weeks (Sept 6), if we just conceived a due date would be 38 weeks from now (add two for the first half of a cycle and you get 40 weeks)... that's a little too close for comfort. One thing that is reassuring to me is that I don't have '40 week' babies. I have a 36 week baby and a 38 week baby (that would be Aug 12 and Aug 26 respectively).
So whatever happens, will happen... but oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment