Monday, January 24, 2011

2009-1-8 A rough day

A rough day

on 01-08-2009 at 07:06 PM (80 Views)
I had a rough day today... rant... As I was getting ready to head out the door this morning for MOPS, I notice that DH had brought in the mail from yesterday, and wouldn't ya know a box of canned formula (two cans!) is sitting there. So I immediately decided that it was going to MOPS to see if anyone there would like it. I didn't think it would affect me today... then as I was doing some errands later I saw an ambulance and didn't think much of it at the time, but as we were coming home, the place where I saw the ambulance hit me like a ton of bricks! I recalled my whole ambulance ride on the night I m/ced and was in tears within a few blocks . It's so hard... so then I remembered the stupid formula... now I am so emotional. Yesterday was five months, and here I am on YET another AF (and HAVE to wait for yet another one!). I supposed to be about to have a baby!!! I'm supposed to not have to worry about IF I am going to need a different dress for my cousin's wedding...


On a better (bittersweet) note I took my first dose of soy for this cycle this morning... I am hoping that taking it a couple of days earlier in my cycle will help me to O earlier!

No comments: