Monday, January 24, 2011

2008-7-24 Scared...

Scared...

on 07-24-2008 at 12:06 PM (177 Views)
I just got home from a regular Dr apt. all the Dr did was check my ankles (for swelling), checked the uterus, and listened to the HB (in the 150's). Then he lowered the boom.... he asked if the U/S tech had said anything to us while we were there last week, we said 'no' ...then he said that it looks like there might be a 'cystic hygroma' at the base of the neck... but to be absolutely sure, he is going to sent me to another town (45min away) to get a better U/S (yet to be scheduled!... but they are calling me this time)

To make a long explanation short, it could be nothing and it could be a death sentence. The best info I could find, that backs what the Dr said is here: http://www.genetics.emory.edu/pdf/Em...ic_Hygroma.PDF
it's a good short informative read.

Please pray for my baby!!

UPDATE: My U/S is scheduled for Tuesday at 3:00 (EST)... on the positive side, I get to have another U/S (it could be possible to see the sex of the baby).

I have been thinking about another woman from here who's baby had trisomy 13 (stapes: http://tstapes.blogspot.com/) and I've decided that the ONLY thing I ...we can do is to give this baby... this whole situation, back to God... He has made this baby perfectly the way he/she is suppose to be and I find comfort in that


PS I took a belly shot the other day, but I still have to get it off the camera...

No comments: