Monday, January 24, 2011

2008-9-22 Autumn is here...

Autumn is here...

on 09-22-2008 at 06:22 PM (112 Views)

Nothing new here... it's DH birthday today (mine was Thursday), poor thing had to work last night and tonight, so he's slepping... this week is going to seem dull in comparison to eating out a lot for birthday dinners/ ice cream last week.

I was supposed to have training to be sub at DD's preschool this week, but work schedules won't allow for it... more like, DH has to sleep and I cannot be in two places at once.

I went through my kiddos clothing this morning/afternoon, changing things out for fall and what has gotten too small. What a chore!

I am still spotting on and off, and think of using the NPC that I have to jump start things... not sure though, but I have a day or two to decide...

No comments: