on 07-17-2008 at 10:48 PM (70 Views)
My first U/S is in the morning, I have to have full bladder (YUCK) and I have just today started getting nervous about it, how funny is that? I can go for 9 weeks (give or take) not worrying about too much with this baby and then all of a sudden the thought of seeing it, the HB and all that are making me nervous. Oh well... I will post a picture here (if I get one) yepee! I also realized today that my 2nd mom (Nancy and her girls, the family that I lived with in HS) doesn't even know yet... oops, maybe I'll have a picture to email them...
I'm still upset about how it was scheduled and the circumstances surrounding that ordeal. But I'm excited to get to see the baby... I've had people asking me already if we know the gender... I always say that it's still too early and we wont know till Sept (that's when my 20w super U/S is supposed to be)... I just can't believe that people (my dad namely) would think that (but he's kinda been out of the loop for about 3 decades...lol)
Oh well, I should sleep... I'll post tomorrow 
No comments:
Post a Comment