Monday, January 24, 2011

2008-8-15 with CVS results comes relief

with CVS results comes relief

on 08-15-2008 at 01:53 PM (143 Views)
I just got the results from the CVS that we did a week before the MC...I am flabbergasted!!! Corine had NO genetic abnormalities! She was fine, it was just the placenta and the umbilical cord that were not normal (according to the Doc last week), which the high risk doctor said would have been the case with her cystic hygroma, he also said that this means that the next time the likelihood of this happening again is very low. So I have some closure, but also some confusion... BUT my pastor's wife said that it is great, because then the next time we get pg, it wont be automatically labeled high risk... yea, I would just have to have an U/S at about 12 weeks to make sure everything is fine. WOW I do feel a sense of relief, like a weight has been lifted and I can breath again, I'm confused, but relieved.

Also I had my follow-up doc apt today, things seem good (I can't say look 'cause she didn't look). I just have to have HCG tested every week till it "drops to negative"

No comments: