Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2008-7-6 Weekend

Weekend

on 07-06-2008 at 10:33 PM (74 Views)
Well, we (That's DH, Faith, Megan and I) went to Ohio on Friday. My cousin Kim was getting married on Saturday!
When we got there, we called my uncle to see where we might view some fireworks. He finally called back (after we had put the girls to bed - though they were not asleep), he told us that we could see some at his house. So we headed over there. Then we find out that they have the 'illegal' kind that they were going to set off in the front yard lol (they have been doing this for some years... as well as neighbors and others around the area) I got some good pictures though of the fireworks that were literally right over my head! Then, as if the girls hadn't been up long enough, we went into the back yard for some refreshments. After a while the guys (and my children) were kicked out of the gazebo and Kim and her bridesmaids (along with my Aunt Jan, my other cousin Rachel, and I) had a small bachelorette party. It was fun!
Saturday we went to lunch at Chick-fil-A. Oh, how I miss the food, miss working there, miss the atmosphere... *sigh* It was GOOD food though!! Then we headed to Kim and Michael's wedding. It was beautiful! I did manage to get some good pictures of it. The reception went well too (complete with lots of pictures). The girls had an absolute blast! (...and stayed up way too late again)
This morning, my Aunt and Uncle hosted a breakfast for close friends and family that were still in town. Oh, breakfast was so good! And it was good to see some people one last time before we headed home.
I have a headache now, from traveling, so I'm going to try to alleviate it.

No comments: