Tired of this
on 09-17-2008 at 11:14 AM (116 Views)
I suffered through miscarriage exactly 6 weeks ago! I though I'd be finished bleeding by now... I thought I'd be finished bleeding 3 weeks ago. I'm just so tired of thinking that I am finally done bleeding (one to two days of no spotting or anything) and then BAM there's something there on the liner in the morning, bright red... seeming to mock me. I had wanted to actually somewhat plan when my next baby was born... January was going to be an OK time, ideally I'd have a baby next June/July, that would even out our children's birthdays throughout the year... I still have a few weeks, but bleeding doesn't help my situation. I'm just ready to start TTC again, be pg again, and have another baby... I love my first two and they want another baby too... even DH was excited about the prospect of a new little one. What's wrong with me? I knew I just wanted to stay in bed this morning...
BLAH...
No comments:
Post a Comment