Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2008-7-1 Ultrasound...

Ultrasound...

on 07-01-2008 at 11:28 PM (120 Views)
OK so I finally called the scheduling place at the hospital that does the ultrasounds. I had waited to make sure of when I worked this week, so that I could know when to say I needed it... Well when I called, she just said "OK I have you down for Friday July 18 at 11am" That was it, no "when do you need it?" or even "is that all right?" or even a "how far along do you think you are?" (so as to not schedule this 'dating' U/S too late). Nope it's just scheduled when it is and I have nothing to say about it!!
Needless to say, I'm pretty upset! I was told that I needed this U/S this week to date the little guy (or girl), I'm thinking that in three weeks time it will a moot point! I will be 12 weeks by then and I have another Dr apt on the 24th (not even a week later!). GEEEERRRRRR I'm anxious to see my little one and this is not helping. I'm so jealous of all the women I read about who see RE's and get U/S about every other week (or so) and I'm jealous of even my previous pregnancy's, it seemed routine to do an U/S to date the pg right off the bat. It just upsets me... plus I HAVE to have a full bladder, does that mean that they plan to it vaginally or on top, I can't remember!
OOOOHHHH, I just want to scream!!!! But if I did I would wake my children lol, so I won't...
maybe Suz from the TTC board has heard about her beta results... I'm going to check...

No comments: