Sunday, January 2, 2011

I didn't really want to do this

So I already had a "private" blog. It was on SoulCysters. I had a lot of posts too. I am super upset that SC has decided to go by the wayside, with out my being able to transfer those posts somewhere else!

So this is my 'back-up', like I said, I didn't really want to do this, but here we are...

My hope is that SC comes back online at some point, at which time I will be up late one night copying all my posts from SC to here. Until then, this is a place where I can come rant without the fear that I am going to offend someone... cause life isn't all peachy keen all the time, and I'm still dealing with a bit of PPD (I think) and this is a good place to release some of that inner ...whatever... LOL

OK, I have to work at the daycare in the morning and I should really get some sleep!!

No comments: