Monday, January 24, 2011

2008-9-24 on a whim I took an OPK...

on a whim I took an OPK...

on 09-24-2008 at 10:20 PM (116 Views)
So... on a whim I took a OPK today and lo and behold it was +!!

Now this doesn't mean that I'm going to try for another baby just yet... I don't think there is enough lining there for implantation with all the bleeding and spotting I've had in the last 7 weeks... BUT it's a start and that would mean I am Oing all on my own!! yepee!! So, now I hope to get (a real) AF in two-ish weeks and then start trying again (providing I don't start spotting again)! I was just so excited!!

Sorry if you can't see it too well, but the front part of the test line is as dark as the control line...
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

No comments: