I'm allowed to be cranky..... right?
on 12-05-2009 at 02:14 PM (77 Views)
I want to post that as my status on FB, but I'm afraid of the comments I'd get
So twice in a matter of a couple of days I am posting something here... wow
So I feel like I'm on some sort of strange house arrest... I can't go anywhere in my house without being followed, like someone HAS to be there the very second I go into labor... I feel like I can't go anywhere out of the house, I might go into labor... I feel like I can't take a shower, what if my water breaks and I don't realize it? (cause I can't seem to figure out when a cx happens either)... I can't call the OB about the blood in my CM when I wiped yesterday and this morning, how paranoid would I continue to look?... I am supposed to take things nonchalantly like the OB's are, but I am concerned I wont be able to squeeze this silly baby out, should she get much bigger (need I say again measuring 41 weeks...ouch)... Oh and my family just left to go 'drop off' the recycling, they asked if I wanted to come, but that would have added about an hour to what should be a 15 min trip (I'm not dressed)... now I think I may have them worried about me still! What if I go into labor while they are away?
I just can't win.... so I'm allowed to be cranky, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment