14weeks 6d Ultrasound... and work rant
on 06-19-2009 at 06:49 PM (110 Views)
So I had my U/S today. The U/S tech was confused as to why I was having one but it was a fabulous scan. The neck looks great and the baby is so big... compared to the six week u/s we had... He/she measures 14w4d, only two days off, so no worries there (I did notice as she was measuring things that the head was measuring at 15w, yikes). No guess at gender yet, which is fine I would like the tech to be pretty certain.
Here is a picture from today
In other... whatever... I HATE (and I don't use that word lightly) my job. We got a new GM and he doesn't care about anyone's schedule. For the last two weeks I have been scheduled Friday in addition to my regular Saturdays. AND to top it off I was scheduled last weekend when I SPECIFICALLY asked for it off to go see Beth Moore (which was FANTASTIC). So I had to finagle my way out of not only one day (that I asked off), but two. Then this week I am scheduled AGAIN Friday and Saturday... not too bad (DH doesn't get to sleep very well... up for about 24 hours), BUT this morning was my U/S scheduled for 1/2 hour before I'm supposed to be at work. UGH So I seem to have no hope of a reprieve at this (poor DH), unless or until I quit. So I seem to be on the watch for a new job... if one will take me for a mere 6 months, with no guarantee of my return... again I say UGH
No comments:
Post a Comment