nothing there...
on 02-24-2009 at 11:14 PM (67 Views)
We did have an ultrasound today that showed that there was nothing there... I then went to the doc's office (u/s is in another building) and I got the news that my beta yesterday was only at 198... so this started long before yesterday. I go back in a week to give more blood to make sure that the number is falling like it should and in four weeks to make sure that my body is healing like it should...
I feel almost fine physically... a few AF type cramps and a pulling sensation around my right hip are the most bothersome... I also have some neck pain that may have come from laying so funny on the couch that last couple of days (stress related as well) ... emotionally ... it's a moment by moment thing... I'm not sure of how much more I can take...
No comments:
Post a Comment