it's over...
on 02-23-2009 at 09:22 PM (97 Views)
Well girls... I think I am out! ***TMI alert***I just passed a huge... well almost palm sized... clot that looks like it should still be in my uterusI had some cramping earlier and am feeling 'better' now... using my newly made cloth pads... I think I am still going to go to my u/s in the morning... just so that we can confirm what I already know. I know this sounds crass... but I would rather this happen now then like last time at a later time, I will miss this little one, but I didn't get as attached to it.
Poor DH didn't get much sleep today... he stayed up to watch the girls so that I could go get my blood drawn, and then slept in the living room (instead of the bed) which usually results in not so great sleep, and he woke earlier then normal to cook dinner. What a man I have! I just hope that he can make it through the night alright....
OK off to go change my siggy...
No comments:
Post a Comment