Oh My Goodness!!!
on 02-09-2009 at 12:25 AM (65 Views)
Well today was 16dpo and no sign of AF, my temps have been riding a roller coaster, up one day and down the next, it's annoying!! Also I have noticed that I have an excessive amount of creamy cm since I O'ed (I though it was supposed to dry up after O)... so I POAS this morning....
I am in total shock, and haven't even figured out how to tell DH... though I'm thinking of buying a package of honey buns (they're a sticky, honey ooey gooey mess - kind of like cinnamon rolls only not as big and more honey) from where I work and sticking one in his lunch box tomorrow and the rest in the oven and see if he catches onI am fearful of telling my girls till we see a good u/s
No comments:
Post a Comment