Oh Boy ... here we go!!
on 04-05-2009 at 10:52 PM (83 Views)
So I am still in shock!!
Yesterday was 16DPO as per FF and I couldn't stand waiting for AF any longer so I broke down and POAS
Lo and Behold it was positive!!! Now I compared it to the first stick I peed on back in Feb (yes I still have it for some strange reason...) and this one was lighter... but you could chalk that up to about a million different reasons... bought at different times, dye color different, I have been drinking quite a bit of H2O... blah blah blah
But never the less there were (still are, lol) two linesAnd yet I have never been so 'ho-hum' about a BFP before... I am having such a hard time being excited. I guess this comes with good cause... two m/c in a span of 7 months (15 weeks in Aug and 6 weeks in Feb)... I just want to know that things are alright before I let excitement set in... But I KNOW better, God controls what happens (what has happened
) and I can't let my fear of m/c again control me
On the positive side... I am super emotional... I've cried over the silliest things and have yelled at my children for no good reason; I am exhausted!!! and am asleep every night earlier than usual; I am nauseous ...like if I don't eat, UGH and not much sounds good...
OK ... hoping this one sticks around for the long haul... and (not so secretly) hoping that we almost even out the hormones (or at least the ratio of xx/ xy chromosomes) in this house (AKA I want a boy)!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
good night![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment