Taking BFF applications
on 07-27-2010 at 12:04 AM (232 Views)
haha JK
In all seriousness though, I have noticed a severe lack of a good friend in my life!
In High school I had a group of four of us... we did everything together! 3 of us were even in the top choir together as seniors. We did senior ditch day together, just us. We ate lunch in the choir hall, just us. Oh, we had other friends, but when it all came down to it, these were the girls I went to. All for one, one for all kind of deal. ...then we graduated... sigh... I now have two of the three of them on my facebook... one is still in Flagstaff (and it's not me).
Before HS, there was 'R' We did everything together too, but now she's... well... more sister then friend ....and her home is South Africa (which is so cool!) so yeah...
... and I am feeling left out of the BFF craze or whatever, or even just having one really good friend. Someone I can talk girly things to, gab with, call for no reason... Even women my age, with just as many kids have BFFs. ...So where is mine?
Don't get me wrong I LOVE my DH and yes I can talk to him about anything, but think about it... he has a wife and THREE daughters. He needs a good guy friend too! to talk guy things, to be all guy-ish with LOL ...and we are both lacking in this area
So I need a BFF... too bad I can't do like Paris Hilton ... sigh... maybe I'll take applications anywayha
No comments:
Post a Comment