Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2009-4-17 ultrasound and playing with pee sticks

ultrasound and playing with pee sticks

on 04-17-2009 at 12:49 PM (152 Views)
So I played with the HPT's last night and got some pictures. In reality I was making sure that they were getting darker. LOL So here is a picture of that




AND we, make that I - had an ultrasound this morning. Before I go into that, I have to explain how nervous I was! I woke this morning at 6-something in an absolute panic because of the dream I'd just had! It involved a lot of babies (that looked to be about 12 weeks gestation) all falling out of me. UGH I managed to go back to sleep and dreamed again that DH was doing something strange in the bathroom. It looked like he was trying to remodel and there was NO toilet and I HAD to go! I was done sleeping at that point so I lay there and contemplated today's ultrasound. After I managed to get out of bed I was NAUSEOUS before I ate breakfast I was NAUSEOUS after I ate breakfast... I would like to chalk it up to nerves. DH and I managed to convince DD that she needed to stay home with daddy (who didn't really want to go with me ).

At the ultrasound we heard a heart beat (though it sounded like mine), but we did get to see the little one with it's little heart flickering away. I was ecstatic!! The baby measures right on time from what FF says, maybe a day off... they found all they needed to find... though I seem to have a right ovary that was hiding LOL (the teck said though that she had found it back in Feb so she wasn't concerned). One other thing that was interesting was she said that back in Feb I had a retroverted (tilted backwards) uterus and now it looks just fine... huummm wonder if that has anything to do with why I m/c then. OK so here is today's picture... it's a little blurry, but I am in love!! and the line is the crown to rump length (2.5mm)

No comments: