Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2009-6-11 Appointment- 13weeks 5days

Appointment- 13weeks 5days

on 06-11-2009 at 11:00 PM (75 Views)
My appointment today was GREAT!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I got the most bubblyist Dr the practice has. She came in with the rinky-dink (old) U/S machine (seriously the screen was only about 4" wide) and gave us a peek at the little one and scheduled a better U/S as well (to look at the neck and head to make sure that the problem we had last year doesn't haunt us again). While she was moving the U/S want around the baby was moving in response to what she was doing, it was remarkable to see! She also whipped out the Doppler to have a listen (a fabulous HB in the 140's). She told me I could take some Magnesium for my RLS and gave me a different prenatal vit to try to combat the fatigue. So my 'better' U/S is next Friday. I am super excited, and this pregnancy is finally starting to sink in. I'll post some pictures when I get them

No comments: