I'm an Aunt!
on 05-05-2009 at 11:45 PM (65 Views)
I got a call this evening from N that B and W had their baby boy. The cool thing was that N called me at 9:45 PM local time May 5th saying that he was born 2:XX AM May 6th... how cool is that? It makes total sense, because they are in UgandaI can't describe how happy I am for them! His name is Landon with a middle name that I can't spell (neither could N) but means "the blessing" SO PERFECT! I'm an AUNT!!!
(and as a side note I am crying, much like I did when I was on the phone with N. as I said, I an really happy for them... and I am enough of a family member to have been called right after the great-grandma, and Great Uncle (and Aunt Pat called N too), so I guess I don't really need to 'worry' much. N is going to see B and W and the baby in June, but she wanted to come here in Jan when Corine would have been born... hey maybe we'll get a visit from her finally at Christmas time....?)
OK I think my tears are done and I need to go to bed.... zzz
No comments:
Post a Comment