Feeling a bit better about this
on 04-08-2009 at 02:46 PM (103 Views)
I POAS again on Monday (just to reassure myself that this was for real) then I called the Doctor's office and got Beta's and P4 going.
The Beta from Monday came back at 776 and P4 came back at 22, went in again today and should have an u/s in a couple of weeks (pending on today’s beta #)
So I am feeling a bit better about this, but I'm still having a had time getting excited. I told 'O' from MOPS at Bible Study last night, she's excited for me! And MIL knows as DH told her yesterday. I still don't know when I want to tell other family... or even my sweet girls...
Five weeks tomorrow, still hoping this bean sticks around!!!
****Edited to add Beta results from today are in!!! The Number? 2009... (a 1550 was expected)!!! SO Yea!!! I am really starting to fear multiples though
U/S is scheduled for next Friday at 10:30... AND... I don't have to go back for any more Beta's (My arm is grateful!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment